Rambling Prose...

Rambling Prose...
.Let's take a walk together.....

Sunday, October 17, 2010

MY FIRST RAMBLINGS...





Haven't been doing much writing in my blog...so thought I would change the entire design and format. and come up with some content...that sorta "rambles."  Wandering and exploring  for new experiences is one of my favorite things to do.  Staying in the same place, going to the same restaurants, eating the same type of food, reading the same type of books, etc., is NOT my cup of tea!  
Variety is what I need!  I'm really quite unfocused, and my interests in so many different subjects probably rises to the level of a "personality disorder!"  That's probably why I LOVE to surf the web!  So much to see, so much to learn....such an adventure.
Well...you can see how much I've jumped around in the first few sentences of this post..get ready for some real ramblings in the future!


Hopefully, we will all have fun wallowing in the current politics of today, delving into metaphysical subjects, stepping on a lot of "religious" toes (I have no favorites), bashing mine & your long held beliefs, mocking the medical establishment, sharing favorite travel destinations, making fun of people who believe in retirement, exchanging cherished fish stories, posting our photographs, writing inane sentences in posts, remembering the "good old times", fearing the future without Social Security, telling some truths about ourselves, bragging about our accomplishments, discussing our mortality, theorizing about life on Mars, wondering if our children/grandchildren have a future, hoping that Peace on Earth will happen..anytime soon, and looking forward to tomorrow!
Larry...Rambling Prose
Lots of subjects, many conversations to come.  Join me with your comments.  It will be fun!




















No comments:

Post a Comment